Features that make our spa covers strong and durable:
Spa-tech Grade Vinyl
- Treated with mildew and UV inhibitors to keep its beauty
through the years. Available in
- Double-ply polylaminate industrial grade vinyl with
polyester reinforcement, treated with bromine and mildew
inhibitors for durability.
Tapered Foam Core
- 1 LB (one pound) - 4 inches thick insulation foam tapered
to 2 inches. It keeps the heat in and allows the rain to run
- 20 gauge galvanized tracks add strength to the center of
Commercial Grade Zipper
- .003 mill. polytubing heat-sealed. Adds against water
- Prevents children and intruders from tempering with spa
when locked with key.
- Eliminates heat loss and protects from abrasion.
Double Folding Hinge Handle
- Four layers of strength insures trouble-free cover
(flounce) - Keeps heat in and dirt out. Also protects your
spa's acrylic from fading.
- Approximately 40 lbs.
Click here for details.
guarantees this spa cover, HEREIN called
PRODUCT, against any defects in
materials and workmanship for three (3)
full years from date of purchase.
If any defects are
found, and MANUFACTURER agrees, the
PRODUCT must be repaired by
MANUFACTURER. All freight, shipping, and
related costs are the full
responsibility of the purchaser.
This warranty is
nullified, void, and no longer in effect
if PRODUCT is not registered by
purchaser within ten (10) days from date
MANUFACTURER will not be responsible
caused by misuse, negligence or
alterations made by anyone but the
exposure to any chemicals or abrasive
deterioration from exposure to elements.
components or parts which are not part
of the PRODUCT.
breakage, caused by purchaser or
Consequential damages, incidental
damages, accidental damages (or
otherwise), including damages to
property or injury to anybody from the
misuse or the
improper use of the PRODUCT.
PRODUCT is not a safety
PRODUCT will not hold
* Do not
sit, walk, or stand on PRODUCT.
* Do not play on or under PRODUCT.
* Do not expose PRODUCT to chemicals or
Expect normal fading and
deterioration of exterior surfaces due to
exposure to the elements.